Grow with us!
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the sale and leasehold of premium residential property, commercial real estate and yachts. The continuous expansion of our network and reputation enables our local shops to offer exclusive internship possibilities.
Engel & Völkers Naples Bonita-Estero is actively looking to recruit a marketing/sales intern for a six to seven month period.
Internship – Marketing & Sales/ Florida
May 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018
- Overview of multi-marketing real estate marketing methods
- National/local campaign management (print/digital)
- Assistance in the production of marketing material
- Participating in market analyses, assisting in quantitative analyses
- Researching necessary records and statistics and general data gathering
- Create and develop promotional literature and presentation material
- Support of our team in their daily work
- Attend advisor campaign meetings and presentations
- Communication with advisors, prospects and vendors
- Assistance with lead management through online and direct lead inquiries
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A polite and professional manner
- Highly motivated and team-minded
- Languages: English both written and spoken
During your internship you will receive a valuable insight into an international service company operating in the property industry. You will become familiarized with a diverse range of responsibilities. Please send your application via email including the dates you are available, your CV and school records to email@example.com
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of MLS of Bonita Springs-Estero Association of REALTORS®. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Engel & Völkers are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 6:04pm EST.